- Open rates around 40 percent—and more than 10,000 dedicated readers, many of whom get all the way to the end of the articles.
- Focused subject matter that has a shelf life long beyond the issue's drop date.
- Copy directly relevant to your advertising needs—including (in case of an issue takeover) a related article that's a great fit.
- A bold, colorful design unlike anything else currently hitting your audience's inboxes.
- An alternative to marketing spam: If sending yet another transactional marketing email is going to drive your subscribers crazy, send them an issue of Tedium instead. It could let you say hello to your audience in a new way.
“He writes these long posts filled with details where he digs up old patent filings, or clippings from hundred-year-old newspapers, archival audio … He just goes so nuts—and I love it.”
— Alex Goldmark, supervising producer of NPR's Planet Money, describing that thing we do with Tedium.
Single Issue: We're currently accepting bookings for single issues. These get picked up fast, so don't wait!
Multiple Issues: Wanna stick around a while? We also offer a monthlong sponsorship, at a bulk discount rate. Please reach out for rates.
Issue Takeover: Want us to target our content in a certain issue so it matches up a little closer to your product line? That's absolutely possible, but please email for rates. Note: We do not offer guest posts, nor do we offer backlinks on existing posts.
- July 5: Open
- July 10: Open
- July 12: Open
- July 17: Open
- July 19: Open
- July 24: Open
- July 26: Open
- July 31: Open
Please email us to discuss possible sponsorship opportunities. We'd be happy to work something out!
The number of subscribers to Tedium, a newsletter whose content has been featured on such fine outlets as Digg, NPR's Planet Money, and The Onion's A.V. Club. (We're also syndicated through such even finer outlets as Vice's Motherboard, Atlas Obscura, and Neatorama.)
“Super fast shipment, A+++++ communication, 13/10 would recommend!”
— Man Bartlett, artist, featured in July 11’s issue.