- Open rates around 40 percent—and more than 8,000 dedicated readers, many of whom get all the way to the end of the articles.
- Focused subject matter that has a shelf life long beyond the issue's drop date.
- Copy directly relevant to your advertising needs—including (in case of an issue takeover) a related article that's a great fit.
- A bold, colorful design unlike anything else currently hitting your audience's inboxes.
- An alternative to marketing spam: If sending yet another transactional marketing email is going to drive your subscribers crazy, send them an issue of Tedium instead. It could let you say hello to your audience in a new way.
Single Issue: We're currently accepting bookings for single issues for $50 per issue. These get picked up fast, so don't wait!
Multiple Issues: Wanna stick around a while? We also offer a monthlong sponsorship, at a price of $300 for a single month, or the equivalent of eight issues. It's like getting two issues free!
Issue Takeover: Want us to target our content in a certain issue so it matches up a little closer to your product line? That's absolutely possible, but please email for rates. Note: We do not offer guest posts.
Month of June: Booked July 4: Booked July 6: Booked
- July 11: Open
July 13: Booked
- July 18: Open
- July 20: Open
- July 25: Open
- July 27: Open
Please email us to discuss possible sponsorship opportunities. We'd be happy to work something out!
The number of subscribers to Tedium, a newsletter whose content has been featured on such fine outlets as Digg, NPR's Planet Money, and The Onion's A.V. Club. (We're also syndicated through such even finer outlets as Vice's Motherboard, Atlas Obscura, and Neatorama.)
The cost, per issue, of an ad on Tedium. This ad will include an image, a short blurb describing your product, and a couple of links. Bulk rates for multiple issues are available as well. Email us with questions!